Feel on top of the world after smashing out a few sets of our Coaches Top 3 Intermediate Exercises!
1. ALTERNATING LUNGES
- Start with a high chest and shoulders pulled back
- Lunge forward with first leg, landing on heel, then forefoot
- Lower body, keeping the spine neutral, by flexing knee and hip of front leg until knee of rear leg is an inch from the floor
- Return to original position by forcibly extending hip and knee of forward leg
- Alternate leg
- Start prone on the floor with hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart
- Raise body up off the floor by extending arms with a neutral body
- Keeping body neutral, lower body to floor by bending arms
3. INVERTED ROWS
- Start laying on back below fixed horizontal bar, with hands in a pronated grip, wider than shoulder width apart
- Keeping body neutral (straight), pull body to bar in line with the nipple line, pause at top
- Descend until arms are fully extended and shoulders are stretched forward
If you are unsure about technique or want further advice before adding any of the exercises above into your workout, we recommend consulting a Pinnacle Coach. Our Coaches are exercise professional with the knowledge and expertise to coach specific movement patterns, training programs and prescribe exercise for results. Pinnacle coaches are industry leading in their field and have the educational backing to advise you on your path to success.
*Results may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and/or muscle gain over an extended period of time.